NOTE: At this moment - we only support automatic quotation for laser cutting & engraving. More industries are coming. Sign up to our mailing list for updates!
Setting up a sales domain is easy. Here are some instructions (and a video!) if you need help along the way.
Registering a user
- Go to the login page. Click Register.
- Enter all your details and click Register
- Go to your inbox and wait until the verification email arrives (can take a few minutes), then follow the link to activate your account. Also check your spam folder.
Creating a company
- Go to Companies > New Company. Enter your company’s name and a unique slug (can be your company name lowercased).
- Click Submit.
- Click on your newly created company.
- Next to Billing address click the pen icon to enter your billing information.
- Next to Billing source click the pen icon to enter your payment source.
- If you are a EU based company, click the pen icon next to VAT number, in order to set and verify it.
Setting up a sales domain
- Go to Sales domain > New sales domain.
- Enter in the name of your sales domain. Can be the same as your company or not. Also a unique slug. The address to your sales domain will be (your-slug).smidyo.com. Click Next.
- Confirm your order by clicking Pay & Create.
- Click on your newly created sales domain in the list. You can log in again with the same credentials you registered with.
If you need any further assistance - do not hesitate to get in touch, and we'll help you out.